viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

A country that I would like to visit: Canada

If I had the opportunity to choose any country to visit in my next vacations it would be Canada. Why? Well, to be honest it has something to do with the stereotype that people normally have about this country, like a “ nicer version of the US”, it may be just that, a mere stereotype, but I know  a few people that have been there and they always say that Canadian people are, in fact, really polite and happy people. It´s also truth that it´s a developed and wealthy country, I have even considered living there when I graduate (first I have to get a job there, sadly)           

 I think it must be a really beautiful country, ever since I was a child I´ve wanted to go visit the Yellowstone Park (that may have something to do with how much I loved Yogi Bear) or the Niagara Falls, I would love to have a trailer and take a month or two to know all the beautiful places in Canada.



3 comentarios:

  1. If you'll go to Yellostone, you'll go back without food, Yogi lurks! :B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My father have a friend that live now in Canada and he is very very happy, It seems that the rumors are true ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Niagara Falls are great, but in Chile also have the "Salto del Laja" is a beautiful cascade

    ResponderEliminar