viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

What Is My Favorite Music?



" The used" 
 Actually this is one of the questions I hate the most, people always ask “What kind of music do you like?” To answer that I would have to like just one or two kinds of music, second, I would have to know about the different types of music styles, and I don´t, I know that there is Metal, and Pop, and Rock, but I can´t really tell one from the other, especially when we consider that nowadays there are a lot more styles than that alternative pop, alternative rock, pop rock alternative, alternative everything, It´s not that I don´t care but…I not a musician, I just enjoy listening to music, just listening to it, I respect people that know everything about the music that they listen to, but I don´t so…I really can´t give an easy answer, I prefer to tell them about the singers or bands that I like, making clear that I’m actually open to listen new things.
"Fall Out Boy"


 My favorite music band is called “The Used” I love them because I feel related to almost all their songs, because they are crazy and I love that. This year I was at a The used´s concert, it was amazing, I cried and jumped and screamed and danced.  I also like bands like Fall Out Boy, I used to like them back when I was a teenager and now they bring back good memories, also they cheer me up in the mornings or when I´m having a bad day. 

"Billy Talent" 

Lastly there is Billy Talent, I can´t explain why but I love them. 
I listen to a lot of different bands and singers, they go from classic to pop, hardcore and rock and sometimes a little bit of metal, but it would take me too long to write them all, so I´ll just mention those three groups because they are the ones that I´ve been listening to more often recently.








5 comentarios:

  1. I think that we have to be open to every different kind of styles! If you do that, you can discover a lot of good song, for example, I'm not much about pop music, but I love old Madonna jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha this post remember me songs live "Dance dance" and "Welcome to my life" :') Old times, old good and emo times! See you Dani <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I understand! is hard to say what kind of music you like when there are so many styles! I don't even know the kind of music of all the music that I listen to

    ResponderEliminar
  4. for me it depends of each person, personally I always say my musical styles

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My sister loves Fall Out Boy too. She listen their songs all the time.

    ResponderEliminar