lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

My favorite concert ever!





 I listen to music that not many people like in Chile, but thats great, because instead of been between 1.000 people, seeing your idiols from far far behind, I can always be only 1 or 2 meters apart from the scenario, or even less than that, I go to the "Shady Werehouse" kind of concert and I love that, jumping and screaming with people that like just what you like is amazing, I think everyone should try it al least once. Last year I invited a really really shy friend to one of those concerts, he didn't even know the band but he didin't have anything else to do so we went togheter, I've never seen him like that again, so happy and free, jumping and dancing, he always says that it was a great experience.
 
 Since I star living in Santiago I've been to many different concerts and I've enjoyed all fo them, but if I had to choose one it would be "The Used" concert. I mentioned before that they are my favorite band and I waited year after year for them to come to Chile, and finally, this year they came <3 It was an amazing experience, to see them so close, to hear them sing. I screamed, I danced, I sang and I cried. He was as crazy as I always dreamt he would be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario