lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

The best day in My life


 Wow, talking about a "best day" in my whole life? I couldn't say, urm, well, I talk about the first good day that comes to my mind, recently, last summer, I went to New York and to Orlando with my boyfriend and one day, in Orlando, we went to Island of Adventure (the theme park), we had such a great time there, we got on all the rides and screamed and ate at Krusty Burgers. We took lots of pictures and was one the best days in my life. It wasn't my first time on a theme park, but before that I was there with my parents, and even though it was fun, being there with someone my same age, and the person that I love and have so much in common was a great experience, I could hold his hand on the rollercoasters and show him all my ravorite rides and places.

 I have had plenty of other amazing days, but tthats the most recent one, I hope to have an even better day soon, thats my goal, to have a new best day each year.



  I'm a fan of good memories in general, I usually take lots of pictures of my everyday life, I even have a journal, I always had one, and there I write everything that happens to me so I never forget about al the good and bad things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario