lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

My Favorite Piece Of Art



I'm not really an expert in art,  it's not that I don't enjoy art, it's just that I don't know much about it, same as with music.
 I really like hiperrealistic art, that's my mom's influence, she always loved it and showed paintings of that style to me, I really love how with a brush and a little bit of painting you can recreate the worl in such a perfect and beautiful way, sometimes the colors and the details are far better than in pictures.
VianaArts-Ball Point Tiger
 I love hiperrealism in all his forms and techniques, once I found and american artist that can make hiperrealistic paintings with Pens, BIC ballpoint pens, she uses like 5 colors and makes such an amazing art, it's incredible.
 I also like black and white paintings with bits of colors, like a girl with a red dress o blue mailbox, I like painting of citys and of skies, but I always prefer realistic paintgs over abstract ones, I just don't get abstract art, sometimes you see a red dot in a green blackground and everyone is like "Oh, it's so meaningful" But it's not, it's a red dot in a green sheet and thats all, I can think of many different meaning, but it's still a red dot.
 I guess it depends on your tastes. I not really a fan of any famous artists, urm, I guess I like "Starry night" by Van Gogh and the Sad Clocks ¿Melting Clocks? They make me think of Alice in Wonderland, I don't sure why. I hate the Sunflowers, they are really really depressing, and well, I think that's all. Oh I like Popr art a lot too, but just some of it, it's pretty cool, I would like to have pop art paintings when I get my own apartment.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario